(Svaren till förra gissningsleken har jag lämnat i kommentarerna.) När ni nu är så duktiga hoppas jag att jag lyckas med att göra det svårare!
Idag finner jag till min förvåning och oro att jag bara äger fyra (4) böcker som börjar "Once upon a time". Jag måste skärpa mig. Vem har förslag på bra böcker som börjar "Once upon a time"? (För all del kommer förhoppningsvis fler exempel när jag sorterat mig fram till D och "Det var en gång".) Så jag utvidgar lite för att få ihop fler böcker till kvällens -
Vilka böcker börjar så här?
1. Once upon a time (actually, the day after Snow White and her babies were banished to the farm [...]
[att fortsätta skulle vara ännu mer spoilerific]
2. Once upon a time and a very good time it was there was a moocow coming down along the road and this moocow that was coming down along the road met a nicens little boy named baby tuckoo...
His father told him that story: his father looked at him through a glass: he had a hairy face.
3. Once upon a time...
In a fictional land called New York City.
4. Once upon a time...
I don't know what makes me turn. Some sixth sense, prickling the hairs at the nape of my neck, I guess. I see the headlights. They fill my world and and I feel like a deer, trapped in their glare. I can't move. The car starts to swerve away from me, but it's already too late.
5. Once when the gods were young and only Their swarthy servant Time was without age, the gods lay sleeping by a broad river upon earth. There in a valley that from all the earth the gods had set apart for Their repose the gods dreamed marble dreams.
6. There was once a young man who wished to gain his Heart's Desire.
7. There was once, in the country of Alifbay, a sad city, the saddest of cities, a city so ruinously sad that it had forgotten its name. It stood by a mournful sea full of glumfish, which were so miserable to eat that they made people belch with melancholy even though the skies were blue.